To Remove a Director in Company
To remove a Director suo-moto by the Board
A Company has the authority to remove a Director by passing an Ordinary Resolution, given the Director was not appointed by the Central Government or the Tribunal. A Board Meeting will be called by giving seven days’ notice to all the directors.
Add New Director in Company
- Obtain Consent of Proposed Director:
- Digital Signature of Proposed Director :
- Obtain Director Identification Number (DIN):
- Issue of Notice of General Meeting:
- Hold Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company :
- Issue Letter of Appointment.
- File form DIR-12 to ROC.
- Making Necessary entries in Register of Directors.