There are certain Compliance under Companies Act, 2013 that are required to be done once company registration is successfully completed. After registration every company gains a separate legal entity and it becomes liable to comply with all the legal requirements mandated under the Act. Following is a list of all such required compliance’s under Companies Act, 2013:
• Company’s name
• Corporate Identification Number
• Registered office address
• Official phone number
• Website, email Id & Fax No.
Now that we have covered all the after incorporation compliance under Companies Act, 2013, lets discuss about the compliance under Companies Act, 2013 that are required to be completed on yearly basis. Following is a list of all such yearly compliance under Companies Act, 2013:
• Copy of Balance sheet
• Copy of Profit and Loss A/c
• Notice of AGM
• Director’s Report
• Auditors’ Report
In case any registered company fails to maintain such statutory registers then such company and directors will be prosecuted and fined under the Act.
We discussed about compliances under Companies Act, 2013 which are to be done on annual basis even if there are no changes in the state of affairs of the company. However, apart from such regular compliances there are several even based compliances under Companies Act, 2013 that are required to be adhered to. Such compliances under Companies Act, 2013 are non-negotiable and are to be adhered to without any lapse. If there is any delay in filing such forms after due date then it attracts penalties and punishments.<br/>
Following are examples of few such event based compliances:
• If such change is within the local limits of the city then only INC- 22 is required to be filed for intimation.
• If such change is outside the boundaries of city but within the state then special resolution is passed. E-Form MGT-14 along with INC-22 is required to be filed.
• On the other hand if registered office is shifted to another state or outside the jurisdiction of one ROC to another there are some additional compliance. Furthermore, along with MGT-14 and INC-22 company is required to file for Central Government approval in INC-23 and its confirmation is filed in INC-28.
• Check for name availability and reserve it through RUN service.
• Pass special resolution and file MGT-14.
• File INC-24 for central government approval.
On the other hand in case of settlement of charge e-Form CHG-4 is to be filed.
It is important to consider that these compliances under Companies Act, 2013 are tedious and repetitive process. Such compliances under Companies Act, 2013 is an on going process and not a onetime thing. Only event based compliances under Companies Act, 2013 are dependent on any incident. We provide regular follow with our client in reference to company’s compliance calendar. For any more information and consultancy visit The Corporate hub or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org