loader image

Change Partnership Deed

                    How to Make Change in Partnership Deed?


Draft another Partnership Deed according to the adjustments in the constitution of the Firm. Fill Form in Capital Letters in Form No. Pay the Challan Fees with the particular Bank and Submit the application with the concerned Registrar of Firms of the State.

Back to top
WhatsApp chat