loader image

Change Registered Office

To change the registered office from one state to another, the company needs to get the approval of the CG in form INC- 23. The documents to be attached along with the application in form 23 are mentioned below. A copy of the special resolution sanctioning the alteration by the members of the company.

Back to top
WhatsApp chat