loader image

Close a One Person Company

A closure of an one person company can be filed when the company is not active and wants to shake hands off its liabilities and compliances. It has to repay or extinguish all their liabilities and receive a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the creditors before filing the closure application.


Closure of OPC

If an OPC is inoperative for more than one year from the date of incorporation then the owner may apply for closure of the company under the normal procedure or Fast Track Exit (FTE) scheme of the MCA. If not so it can be wound up voluntarily or by the order of the Tribunal. As even though it’s inoperative it is compulsorily required to file all regulatory compliances and regular returns punctually, unless it has filed the closure documents with the concerned ROC. Hence it is better to file for the closure, so the members of the company are relived from fulfilling the legal and regulatory compliances.

Methods of Winding Up One Person Company

Documents Required to dissolve a one person company

Back to top
WhatsApp chat