Accounting and Auditing. Accounting involves tracking, reporting, and analyzing financial transactions. An audit is an independent examination of accounting and financial records and financial statements to determine if they conform to the law and to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Accounting & Audit:
“Accounting is the process of recording financial transactions pertaining to a business. The accounting process includes summarizing, analyzing, and reporting these transactions to oversight agencies,regulators, and tax collection entities”
AT Corporate Hub we have a group of trained accountant who are well qualified and trained to provide below mentioned services at a very satisfactory and accurate level:
- Accounts related consulting at client place at a fixed regular interval of time.
- Detailed advice on types of books of accounts requires to be maintained under various laws applicable to the organization.
- According to the type of organization, giving brief understanding about the accounting policies,its impact and help in selection thereof.
- Proper Assistance in compliance of various law applicable to various entities
- Accurate Preparation of Financial Statement as per Requirements of law e.g. Schedule III of company Act, 2013
- Preparation of Cash flow statement.
Apart from above services, recently we have also started service of in-house accounting. Where in we provide below services for a specific client:
- Proper recording of transaction in accounting software by our well trained staff,
- Filling of document in proper file,
- Proper storage of such files,
- Regular meeting at a fixed interval of time with the management to discuss the progress and any changes (if any) needed in the organization for the better performance.